Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, what a whirlwind the month of December was. Now here we are, a new year full of new adventures. For me, this is the year to get organized (among other things that I may or may not have had time to establish yet).

I'm busy going through my pictures that I took in 2010 (all 11851 of them) and getting ready to get a few hundred of my favorite ones printed. I got a new lens for Christmas, and I can't wait to get a photo shoot set up with Claire and Simon. I worry that I may have more than 11000 pictures this time next year.

I'll be back tomorrow to show you what we made Claire for Christmas. I also want to show off one more Christmas craft that we made this week! Until then, I will leave you with one of my new favorite pictures of these candy canes. Welcome 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2011 Lila! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...