Friday, January 27, 2012

heart mosaic


Have a toddler and looking to keep them busy for a bit? Then this is the perfect craft to make. 

I grabbed a piece of 12 x 12 pink scrapbooking paper and drew the outline of a heart using a pencil. Then I gave Claire some scraps of pink patterned paper. Claire cut random shapes out of the pink paper. Then I gave her the bottle of glue and asked that she glue the paper all within the heart shape. She kept going until the whole heart was full. The best part was that when she was done this heart, she asked to make another one!

What are you making for Valentine's Day?


3 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I'm always looking for quick and easy activities to do with my 3 yr old son! Would you consider sharing this here?

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/shine-on-fridays-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic - and it looks pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...