Sunday, May 20, 2012

Simple Things Sunday

My baby turned 2 on Friday (even though he looks like he's 8 in this photo). He is such a happy boy (unless you take his Thomas trains away from him). It was such a beautiful day on Friday, that we spent most of the day outside playing. I just love this picture of Simon playing in our neighbour's outdoor playhouse. When he first noticed the playhouse he started climbing in the window. By the time I noticed him, he was perched on the ledge. I nearly had a heart attack. I showed him the door that he could use and he was so pleased to be able to shut me out of the house. We  had a small party for Simon yesterday, so stay tuned for a party blog post tomorrow.

I love Rebecca Cooper's blog, Simple As That. If you haven't checked it out yet- you must! She has so many lovely crafty projects, and offers lots of photography tips. Every Sunday she does a photography linky party called Simple Things Sunday and I will be participating in it every Sunday. I think that it will be a nice way to share with you what we do around here when we're not crafting!

Linking up with: Simple Things Sunday

5 comments:

  1. He is such a sweetheart Lila! Great photo , thank you so much for sharing! I'm so excited to see you linking up this week! :) have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet, little boy! What a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they grow up way too fast! Happy belated birthday to your little one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Simon! Can't wait to see the party pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...